• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Batman Vs. Two face

Alpha_BatWolf_Tsukuri

A Lone BatTrekkie
Bells
White Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Just finished watching the new sequel to 2015's DC Animated film, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders...and for anyone who didn't know it was a DC Cartoon movie made in the style of the old '60's Tv Series staring Adam West...the new one is Batman Vs. Two Face.

I loved the first one to bits, but now after West's passing the new one was kinda bitter sweet. Cause it was West's last adventure of the Caped Crusader...and I loved hearing the old voices. West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, and even Lee Merriweather returned once again to do the voices for the characters that made them famous....and just like the first one, whoever they found to do the voices for the main villians...let me just say that they were spot on perfect to the point that it was scary.

I can't say any bad things about the movie except Whilliam Shatner as Harvey Dent or Two Face was kinda strange.

All in all a very good ending a a bitter sweet farewell to the Bright Knight.

Rest Well, indeed Adam West!

I would love to know what you all think of Batman...from the comics to the old series to the cartoons and even the new versions...I would love to chat about it.

Last edited:
Back