• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you think people should be a bit nicer in Brewsters?

Should people in Brewster's try to be a lil' nicer?

• Total voters
Honestly this is the most tame forum I have ever seen. People are no where near as mean as many. many other people on other forums or message boards
Yes, reading posts in the Gamefaqs board causes your IQ to drop and the amount of fanboy drama and hostility is ridiculous. The Youtube comment section with no mods is worse and will usually cause your IQ to drop by more than 10.

I think it's actually a lot tamer now. There used to be constant fights and stuff. But people have opinions, and with all the political stuff and what not it's bound to start at the very least somewhat heated debate.

Yeesh, went and read those closed threads. Guess some users here don't have any conscience at all. People should be nicer on sensitive matters. This world...

Last edited:
Just a way to convince people to be nice:

Apples hate fighting. If you show kindness, the apples will appreciate it a lot.

The Youtube comment section with no mods is worse and will usually cause your IQ to drop by more than 10.
I agree. The things that people say to one another in YouTube comment sections are absolutely disgusting. How can you have so much hate for someone you don't even know? :(

For example, people tell each other to drink bleach. I watched a video on what happens if you do that. It's awful; you have to get your stomach pumped, and your insides get dissolved and you essentially have to get a new stomach. People just tell each other things with no idea of the consequences. That person you told to end their life might be suicidal.

Last edited:
Yes, reading posts in the Gamefaqs board causes your IQ to drop and the amount of fanboy drama and hostility is ridiculous. The Youtube comment section with no mods is worse and will usually cause your IQ to drop by more than 10.

The Pokemon Boards are the worst on GameFAQs. It makes 4chan look like heaven.

The Pokemon Boards are the worst on GameFAQs. It makes 4chan look like heaven.

naaaa 4chan is really really bad, some of the things on there are pretty funny but jesus christ most threads (especially on /b/ obviously) are the most degenerate things i have ever seen

One time I made Diana's coffee wrong and she oppressed me because I'm gay

Wow Diana that's rude.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah Brewster gets a bit intense with that coffee sometimes

I'LL LET IT COOL IF I WANT TO GEEZ

BUT IT'S BEST HOT COO COO

(I don't even like coffee tbh)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try messing up the Resetti brothers coffee if you wanna see intense. lol

A scene both terrifying to experience but thrilling to watch.

Lol, this OP is so dumb. I hate them. Did you guys not even noticed that they said "Are" instead of "Our" in the first poll option? Disgraceful. Really, really disgusting. I can't believe you're all such morons. I hope you fall into a manhole.

Lol, this OP is so dumb. I hate them. Did you guys not even noticed that they said "Are" instead of "Our" in the first poll option? Disgraceful. Really, really disgusting. I can't believe you're all such morons. I hope you fall into a manhole.

Uh, I made a typo. I was trying to type it up really fast since the poll posts seperately from the post. I don't think it's very nice to call others morons. Sorry if I'm offending you. But perhaps you should take the message of this thread to heart.

Why are you trying to be mean here? Totally defies the point of this thread.

Uh, I made a typo. I was trying to type it up really fast since the poll posts seperately from the post. I don't think it's very nice to call others morons. Sorry if I'm offending you. But perhaps you should take the message of this thread to heart.

I don't think you need to take it serious. It's (probably) just their idea of a joke.

Nah, flamewars are ****ing hilarious... there needs to be more drama tbh, this forum is PG af

No I think it'd be funnier if people were pissed off all the time, gotta snuggle up with that popcorn

i mean it'd be nice but being on the internet gives you anonymity to say whatever you want without serious consequences and people are going to take advantage of that :/

"But, I mean do you ever see anything -- and then you wonder why CNN is doing relatively poorly in the ratings"

Quote from Donald Trump.

We can all learn from this, no matter how many times your nice comments become silenced by the media. Always remain positive and determined.

I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

10340301.jpg

Back