Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6606-1034-0333
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (134) +
Here’s the list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/EhJOQdR1cU?limit=50&offset=0
I accidentally closed my other wishlist thread when replying to a comment (rip me ;w; ) so here’s my new thread! heh
Like the old one I’m looking to pay 2 TBT per item, so if you have anything let me know! :>
(I’ll remove items as I get them)

Last edited:
I can get the Sanrio stuff, cafe curtain wall, mug, synthesizer, birdbath, and karaoke machine.
someone already offered me the Kiki and Lala things, bird bath, screen & karaoke machine but I still need everything else :> it will be 12 TBT for all right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! Or 5 if you'd rather visit her yourself and order them :)
okay I’d rather do that if that’s okay with you :) I’d have to visit her 2 times to get all the stuff :>

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, whatever I offered that you still need tomorrow I'll get you, but it's kinda late now and I haven't ordered the stuff.

someone already offered me the Kiki and Lala things, bird bath, screen & karaoke machine but I still need everything else :> it will be 12 TBT for all right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay I’d rather do that if that’s okay with you :) I’d have to visit her 2 times to get all the stuff :>
That's fine. The repeat visit will be free. She's actually scanned in now for someone else to visit so I'll add you and open my gates as soon as they're done if that's ok.

Last edited:
That's fine. The repeat visit will be free. She's actually scanned in now for someone else to visit so I'll add you and open my gates as soon as they're done if that's ok.
I’m sorry for the late reply, I’m available now if you still are :>

Last edited:
Back