• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mayor house location help!

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Ok So now that I have a map there is 2 good locations for a mayor house I think. My town is going to be medieval/old european/skyrim type vibe so I don't know if that would effect which spot is better. My mayor is going to be the queen.
I plan on moving that bridge as well.

map1.jpg

I like location 2, because it's a spot just for your home, and by moving the bridge it will be more isolated... I think that would be a good place for a queen's castle.

If she's going to be a queen, you'll probably want to fully expand her house using the castle theme and having a large garden in front of it would help with the opulence,... maybe have the topiaries PWPs along a grandiose path leading to the castle?
If so, neither of these would work, since they're not much space around to landscape the way to the castle or build a yard. I'd recommend directly under the pond near retail or the option 2 considering there's no rocks around and there's enough space around the house. :)

I'd say 2. It looks like it gives you more room to have a yard and decorate around your house

Alrighty! Thanks guys! Location 2 it is! The pond idea was neat so I might take that into consideration for cafe location :D

I prefer spot 1, it just seems more aesthetically pleasing to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops nevermind I got ninja'd lol

Back