Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Ok So now that I have a map there is 2 good locations for a mayor house I think. My town is going to be medieval/old european/skyrim type vibe so I don't know if that would effect which spot is better. My mayor is going to be the queen.
I plan on moving that bridge as well.

map1.jpg

I like location 2, because it's a spot just for your home, and by moving the bridge it will be more isolated... I think that would be a good place for a queen's castle.

If she's going to be a queen, you'll probably want to fully expand her house using the castle theme and having a large garden in front of it would help with the opulence,... maybe have the topiaries PWPs along a grandiose path leading to the castle?
If so, neither of these would work, since they're not much space around to landscape the way to the castle or build a yard. I'd recommend directly under the pond near retail or the option 2 considering there's no rocks around and there's enough space around the house. :)

I'd say 2. It looks like it gives you more room to have a yard and decorate around your house

Alrighty! Thanks guys! Location 2 it is! The pond idea was neat so I might take that into consideration for cafe location :D

I prefer spot 1, it just seems more aesthetically pleasing to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops nevermind I got ninja'd lol

Back