• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I need to sell my perfect peaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unluckiestclover

Mayor Lilly
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8102-5593-5719
Feedback
100% (28) +
I need to sell my perfect peaches in a town with foreign fruit. You know the drill! As a tip, I'll give you one basket of them!

^__^

You're more than free to come to my town, I have a pathway to my retail so you can run along the path (just please not on my flowers TT.TT) You're also more than free to explore my town, go to main street check the campgrounds. All I ask is that you please leave via train, I need visitors so I can upgrade it. :D

Sorry for the late reply! I'll add you, and I'll be there as soon as possible once you open your gates! Thank you very much!

If Hinata isn't around and you still need it, I should be around for a few more hours. My native fruit is oranges.

Thank you! It appears that they are (I was out for awhile >.<)
Sorry for the late response! I'll add you now! ^^

No problem! I have you added and will open gates as soon as I see you registered. :)

Sorry! I have to eat dinner. I'll be back in less than 15 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience. I don't want to face my Mom's wrath haha ;;

Haha no worries. I am going to take my dogs out for a quick walk in the backyard but will leave the gates open for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back