Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
I am getting kind of tired of resetting and this map seems like it would be decent but I would like thoughts? I am not sure how I would place things. I think the mayor house would go on the left peninsula. and I know I want 3 other alt characters.

idk map.jpg

Should I keep this map or keep resetting? :/

I don't think this is an amazing map, but it's definitely better than just picking whatever comes up first. I personally think you should keep looking, but that's just me, I tend to constantly get annoyed and regret my decisions no matter how perfect my town is. Like the town I picked has a straight river, perfect starter villagers, Re-Tail, town hall and Plaza in nice places, but I am still unhappy with it.

But yeah, it's definitely a pretty decent map and you could fit many PWPs in it!

The only problem I've found with maps like this is that there are usually more rocks than on other maps, since the river doesn't take up as much space.

edit: ok so Rover gave me 2 decent maps this time. Thoughts?

Attachments

• map1.jpg
    map1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 71
  • map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I definitely like the first one, I like where the Re-Tail is located (for me, my Re-Tail was always on the south side of the river so that's a yes from me), I like that the plaza is somewhere near the Town Hall, and there's a private beach that isn't too big or small. I think 4 houses can fit in this map, you just have to be careful where you place it.

Chose the first one cause of the plaza location plus the campground location.....
OMFG JAMBETTE. WHY ROVER DO YOU HATE ME. Of course the second I get a good map I get my most hated villager.

Last edited:
Chose the first one cause of the plaza location plus the campground location.....
OMFG JAMBETTE. WHY ROVER DO YOU HATE ME. Of course the second I get a good map I get my most hated villager.

lmao rip. just talk to her once for the initiative and then never talk to her again maybe

You really shouldn't worry about the villagers, that was my mistake creating my second town, I worried too much about villager tiers when I started, which you shouldn't. You can always switch out and change around villagers, but you can never change town layout. Getting good villagers by luck is merely an add-on.

You really shouldn't worry about the villagers, that was my mistake creating my second town, I worried too much about villager tiers when I started, which you shouldn't. You can always switch out and change around villagers, but you can never change town layout. Getting good villagers by luck is merely an add-on.

I am chill with any villagers but her T_T i will just ignore her existence.

I'm not too keen on either maps. From experience, those small strips of land at the top of the map are realllly annoying to landscape in my opinion (unless you like them). I also don't like centralized plazas with a river like that unless your intention is to make a symmetrical town. It's also a pretty common map so idk. However, only you can really decide because it's different when you're actually running around and seeing it in person. Are there any qualities in maps you look for in particular? For example, I like natural towns so I prefer lots of ponds and winding rivers, but I know that's not what most people look for. In the maps you have posted, the second one looks like it will have more space for PWPs and resident houses. Good luck with your new town!

Nvm I just read that you chose the first option :p

Last edited:
I am chill with any villagers but her T_T i will just ignore her existence.

Luckily, it shouldn't be too hard if you immediately start hitting her over the head and being mean to her, she should leave quite quickly. Or even better, if you have any Amiibo cards, just scan one in and replace her!

I'm not too keen on either maps. From experience, those small strips of land at the top of the map are realllly annoying to landscape in my opinion (unless you like them). I also don't like centralized plazas with a river like that unless your intention is to make a symmetrical town. It's also a pretty common map so idk. However, only you can really decide because it's different when you're actually running around and seeing it in person. Are there any qualities in maps you look for in particular? For example, I like natural towns so I prefer lots of ponds and winding rivers, but I know that's not what most people look for. In the maps you have posted, the second one looks like it will have more space for PWPs and resident houses. Good luck with your new town!

Nvm I just read that you chose the first option :p

i just wanted something different from my main town. and tbh this was the first plaza like that map rover gave me and ive been resetting for 3 days

Last edited:
Back