Anyone want to visit my town?

Maiden

Magical girl
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (17) +
I'm looking to get as many people as I can to visit my town on animal crossing so that I can unlock the station remodel. Anyone is welcome to come and harvest from my trees and talk to the villagers and look in my shops, I have all the types of fruit in my town though the trees might not always be ready for harvesting. My friend code is 1048-9732-3881, please comment your friend code I will add all. :)

I'm looking to get as many people as I can to visit my town on animal crossing so that I can unlock the station remodel. Anyone is welcome to come and harvest from my trees and talk to the villagers and look in my shops, I have all the types of fruit in my town though the trees might not always be ready for harvesting. My friend code is 1048-9732-3881, please comment your friend code I will add all. :)

I can come a few times to help you with your goal! Let me know when you’re online and my FC is on the sidebar :)

Hello!

I would come and visit a few times :)

My firend code is 4356-1855-9339

Last edited:
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been busy with college and driving lessons but I should be open and ready for people to visit in around 4 or so hours

Back