• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone want to visit my town?

Maiden

Magical girl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (17) +
I'm looking to get as many people as I can to visit my town on animal crossing so that I can unlock the station remodel. Anyone is welcome to come and harvest from my trees and talk to the villagers and look in my shops, I have all the types of fruit in my town though the trees might not always be ready for harvesting. My friend code is 1048-9732-3881, please comment your friend code I will add all. :)

I'm looking to get as many people as I can to visit my town on animal crossing so that I can unlock the station remodel. Anyone is welcome to come and harvest from my trees and talk to the villagers and look in my shops, I have all the types of fruit in my town though the trees might not always be ready for harvesting. My friend code is 1048-9732-3881, please comment your friend code I will add all. :)

I can come a few times to help you with your goal! Let me know when you’re online and my FC is on the sidebar :)

Hello!

I would come and visit a few times :)

My firend code is 4356-1855-9339

Last edited:
Sure, just drop me a PM and I can hop online! 3DS FC is down below, ill add you right now! :D

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been busy with college and driving lessons but I should be open and ready for people to visit in around 4 or so hours

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been busy with college and driving lessons but I should be open and ready for people to visit in around 4 or so hours

Please add me! When you’re online I’ll come visit!

Back