• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Items/Supplies I'm looking for in exchange for Mabel's RV or Celeste's RV(Visits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
Mabel's RV is only available during even days of the month(from 7pm-10pm est us time)
Celeste's RV is only available during odd days of the month(from 7pm-10pm est us time)
Example: Oct 15= Celeste; Oct 16= Mabel​

Landscaping Supplies include:
Flowers-Any type; Any color
Cedar Saplings And Normal Saplings; Any fruit baskets are appriciated
Bushes:pink, White, And Blue are most appriciated,but any are appriciated

I'm also looking for a Birthday Hat and Narrow Clock
Any Spooky/Creepy Items are also appriciated! Masks for Halloween are also in need :)
Any fossils or paintings are needed for Fantasii's museum​

Rules
**Drop your items first
**There is no official amount of landscaping supplies to visit an RV, so just bring at least 5 to visit
**The town is Fantasii, and the mayor is Kaleigh
**If you want to just pay tbt to visit, it's 5tbt per visit
**Visits are unlimited! Just make sure you always have something to trade each time :)
**No running or leaving my side
**If I catch you stealing, I will cut the wifi
**Go ahead, talk to villagers if you want! They like the company!
**So I know you read the rules, say your favorite character from your favorite Cartoon/TV show/Anime/Video Game/Etc at the end of your post

Last edited:
Hey, I'll happily pay 200k IGB for a visit to Celeste's RV

- - - Post Merge - - -

On second thought, I'll bring over some supplies. I have a bunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you available?

Hey, I'll happily pay 200k IGB for a visit to Celeste's RV

- - - Post Merge - - -

On second thought, I'll bring over some supplies. I have a bunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you available?

Sorry for the late reply! I'll need to get Celeste in my town(museum upgrade), but for today, Mabel's in my campground. It'll be a while until Celeste. I'll be sure to let you know when she's available asap!

Last edited:
Hey! I'll trade you 5 pink lilies (and maybe some other flowers) in exchange for visiting Celeste's RV tomorrow (10/21). I'm also in the EST, so I'll be available from 7-10 pm :)

Hey! I'll trade you 5 pink lilies (and maybe some other flowers) in exchange for visiting Celeste's RV tomorrow (10/21). I'm also in the EST, so I'll be available from 7-10 pm :)

Celeste will take a while to actually show up. I didn't know I'd need her in my museum ^~^" I'll let you know when she's available asap. Mabel's here if you want to visit her, though :)

Hi keldi, I want to visit mabels rv many many times repeatedly. I have pink roses and bushes as well as cedar saplings I can give you. I think I need atleast 6 visits, so 30 items is what I'll give you. Also, if you need to gather more items for the museum in order to get celeste, I can give you a bunch of unidentified fossils for free if you need.

Bump! I'm mostly available after 2pm eastern us time, but can leave my gates open while doing my work before that time :)
**Please read rules if you want to visit, Mabel is here today. Celeste's ability to come over is being worked on(I need her in my museum to have her in my campground)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back