• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

glass

• seoul •
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
hello so i was inspired by the other threads that are circulating ;> are any of the people here transgendered? i came out as nb last year to my family (i knew i didnt feel right but i just chose to identify as nb just for peace of mind) but now i realise im trans (@_@) i dont even think nb is truly a thing but I just used it for a period of time in my life where i was confused ...
please vote in the poll whether you are cis or transgender! im curious to see (^-^)

I am cis. There were a few periods in my life where I had some doubts, especially when I was coming to terms with my sexuality and stuff and after years of abuse and yeah, but I realized I'm happy being a lady, and that doesn't mean I have to be feminine all the time. =]

i mean im a demigirl (she/they) but idk if i count or not so i just put unsure

And to answer the question, I'm not transgender

Last edited:
Nah, I'm a cis male, and no offense to transgender people, but I'm happy being cisgender. I have wondered what being female would be like, and have even have had thoughts about myself as a woman, but I don't think I'd be happier or have a different life if I transitioned or anything. I think I'd rather stay male.

I'm sure it was meant as a joke though

I wouldn't be too sure about that, this person has a history of being nasty to LGBT+ people so they are most likely mocking trans people. Which isn't a joke or remotely funny or acceptable.

I'm cis, wouldn't want to be a woman for many reasons but I have thought about what it would be like. :)

Last edited:
I'm cisgender and I find this Hillary Clinton
Fite me cuz me no likey Donald Ducks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ladies and Gents this thread is already meme itself

Nope, I like the gender I was born with. I'm curious as to what it would feel like to have a dick, but I accept that will never happen.

What's even more creepy is 15 guest and 8 users viewing the thread

I don't understand this hnsjksks
I Googled it and so you're slightly female but not really? Like how does that work ;;;;;;

yeah
its like genderfluid somewhat but its just between like nb and f, im somewhere in the middle.

I'm all for having your own opinion on certain topics and debating further but I'm the type of guy who'd not grab the bait cause that'll just make y'all look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back