• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

are you transgender

question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
?? yes its a gender???

I don't get how you can be like...half.... female? You're either female or you're not, right? Even if you're not the stereotypical girl, doesn't mean you're in between female and nb... idek man

I'm a cis little Totino, even if it really doesn't matter in the end

All that matters is the Totino's Lifestyle

My gender identity is the same as my biological sex. Was born male, will always be male.

I was male at birth, but then I transgendered into a female, and now I want to be in the millitary. Maybe I should just disguise as a male.

Twenty 1 Pilots If You DOnt Stop Bullyig The Anti Bully Ranger Will Come

i wished i was born a boy for a couple of years until i thought about life with getting the icky stickies at night problems like that which make me uncomfortable to think about experiencing and how i would be considered a beta loser because i act shy all the time and im just very submissive, but im glad no one took my phase very seriously anyways

Last edited:
Twenty 1 Pilots If You DOnt Stop Bullyig The Anti Bully Ranger Will Come

i wished i was born a boy for a couple of years until i thought about life with getting the icky stickies at night and how i would be considered a beta loser because i act shy all the time and im just very submissive
Cammy I Am So Sorry I Wish I Didn't Do That Please Forgive Me

Nope, I like the gender I was born with. I'm curious as to what it would feel like to have a dick, but I accept that will never happen.

One difference is that it?s also where you pee out of. That?s why men pee while standing. And the reproductive system is a lot simpler and does less work. The good thing, there?s no periods.

One difference is that it’s also where you pee out of. That’s why men pee while standing. And the reproductive system is a lot simpler and does less work. The good thing, there’s no periods.

DON'T BE RUDE SOME MEN GET PERIODS YOU'RE GENERALISING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back