• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Worst thing that ever happened to you in New Leaf

In New Leaf, it has to be losing the bridge in front of my house. I have no idea how the game let me put my house so close to it in the first place, but I destroyed it in favor of a new design. The next day, I got on to put the new design in the same place, and Isabelle refused saying it was too close to my house. Keep in mind that this shaved a good thirty seconds of walking to the other part of my town. Also without the bridge in front of my house, my house looks out of place. :( I was so mad I stopped playing for almost a year. Only started playin again once the Welcome Amiibo update came. I learned to get used to the layout and extra walking. Although, I'm still upset I don't have it. :(

When Pate moved away, I think I might have cried? However, after I got City Folk years later, Pate moved into that game for some reason.

Back