• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ deerliing's little corner shop ♡ [CLOSED] *:・゚✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, visitors in your town cannot erase paths, so you can remove that rule :) good luck with your shop!

FYI, visitors in your town cannot erase paths, so you can remove that rule :) good luck with your shop!
oh lol i didn't know that,, thanks for telling me!!
and thank you so much ♡

Hi ! Can I get the white fewtive tree for 3 tbt ?

Hi ! Can I get the white fewtive tree for 3 tbt ?

ofc! i'll get your order ready now;; sorry for the delay!! i fell asleep for a few hours D: (please add my fc in the meantime!)

can i get the white festive tree please!

price?? would 3 tbt be okay?

Last edited:
Just added you ! May I come to pick it up and drop off Katie ?

Just added you ! May I come to pick it up and drop off Katie ?

sure! your order is ready and waiting for pickup. gates will be open shortly!

edit: gates are open!

Last edited:
Could I please purchase a telescope and a cool globe?

would 6tbt be alright for both of them? :)

ofc! i'll get your order ready now;; sorry for the delay!! i fell asleep for a few hours D: (please add my fc in the meantime!)

price?? would 3 tbt be okay?

yes that works and okay i will add you!

hi there! your shop looks so lovely, i love the layout it's so cute! (and your sailor moon icon :cool: )

i'd love to grab a think pink bundle for IGB? :blush:

Last edited:
Could I please purchase a telescope and a cool globe?

would 6tbt be alright for both of them? :)

i'm so sorry but the cool globe has been sold!! D: i forgot to take it off the list fhshjnd sorry!!! the telescope is still available for 3 tbt if you'd still like it?? once again i'm really sorry >< i'm so absentminded ugh

hello! can i get the skyscraper wall for 50k?

sure! your order is ready and i've added your fc. lmk when you'll be available to pickup!

yes that works and okay i will add you!

lmk when you'll be available! your order is ready for pickup. :D

hi there! your shop looks so lovely, i love the layout it's so cute! (and your sailor moon icon :cool: )

i'd love to grab a think pink bundle for IGB? :blush:

aa thank you so much! you're so sweet ksdsdhj >< (i'm always a sucker for rei lmao) and ofc! i've already added your fc and am getting it ready now,, i'll notify you when it's ready for pickup! (i'll try to be quick, i hope you don't mind waiting a little while??)

Last edited:
I would like the hamster cage and the pipe organ! Does 3 tbt sound good?

aa thank you so much! you're so sweet ksdsdhj >< (i'm always a sucker for rei lmao) and ofc! i've already added your fc and am getting it ready now,, i'll notify you when it's ready for pickup! (i'll try to be quick, i hope you don't mind waiting a little while??)

i don't mind at all! :)

I would like the hamster cage and the pipe organ! Does 3 tbt sound good?

yes that's fine! i'll get your order ready now. lmk in vm or in this thread when you're available!

i don't mind at all! :)

your think pink!bundle is ready!! please lmk when you're available to pick it up (i've already added you!)

yes that's fine! i'll get your order ready now. lmk in vm or in this thread when you're available!

your think pink!bundle is ready!! please lmk when you're available to pick it up (i've already added you!)

awesome!! i'm available all day today, whenever u're free lmk!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the telescope alone is fine! :)

Could you please like this post when you're available so I can see? :)

Oh yeah, the telescope alone is fine! :)

Could you please like this post when you're available so I can see? :)

that'll be 3 tbt then,, your order's ready! :D gates are opened and i've added your fc!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back