• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ deerliing's little corner shop ♡ [CLOSED] *:・゚✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i nab the outdoor bath, planked tatami, festival lantern, blue vase, and ponderosa bonsai? and uh im not good with prices but how does 20 btb sound? ;u;

can i nab the outdoor bath, planked tatami, festival lantern, blue vase, and ponderosa bonsai? and uh im not good with prices but how does 20 btb sound? ;u;

that's fine! i'll get your order ready and add your fc! :D i'll notify you when it's ready.

edit: your order's ready! i've added you back and gates will be open in a min! :D

Last edited:
May I buy the candle and dream catcher? I'll pay 5 TBT

sure! i'll get your order ready now.

edit: your order is ready and i've added your fc. look out for my gates!!

Last edited:
Can i please have the think pink set? how many bells? and your shop looks SO cute! can i also have a tweeter? they look and sound really cool!

Thanks! -Miyuki

daily bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i please have the think pink set? how many bells? and your shop looks SO cute! can i also have a tweeter? they look and sound really cool!

Thanks! -Miyuki

hello! sorry for the late reply D: the think pink! set sells for 10 tbt or 70k igb (you can choose to pay whichever)! tysm and i'll get your tweeter ready now,, it can go for 3 tbt + please add my fc in the meantime and lmk when you'll be available for pickup!!

Last edited:
If your still doing this I would love to participate!
Could I get the plant friends please? For IGB?

Thank you~

Last edited:
Hello! Can I buy the blue glow wand, Marine Song 2001, and the kitchen wall please for 8 TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back