IT WORKS!!!

Aeikurin

Pink n' black~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I've seen several threads addressing the whole concept of "do animals actually move if you don't talk to them" vs. "doing mean things so they will leave" and I have wondered the former myself, and I can confirm that it DOES work! You just have to be careful.

When I restarted my town (about a week ago), there was one villager I personally knew I would not want to stay in town. However, at the start, Isabelle will often tell you to talk to every villager to raise your approval, so I did end up talking once to every villager I had. However, right after, I mailed letters to everyone but him, and from then on talked to everyone but him. I ignored all pings from him the first couple days, and today, after the fishing tourney, I walked around and he pinged me. Sure enough, he said he was going to move, and when I said yes, he simply said, 'yeah, thanks for everything.'

Needless to say, I am happy~ Another cranky is moving in via the campsite, I can't believe I got lucky enough to see a camper the FIRST day after I built it. I've also been able to build diagonal bridges, something I've always wanted to try but never got to till now. :)

Well, wasn't sure if it still worked or not, but I guess it does, so time to ignore, ignore, and ignore

It's all random. I smack the crap out of my villagers and they still love me. I do nothing for them. Never write. Nothing.

Back