Giveaway Ursala's RV in my campground! visit for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to come visit if that's possible :) If I could also stop by your Nook's Homes, that would be much appreciated.

My mayor name is Tiffany and town name is Treehut :)

oh wow! so lucky, I actually need a LOT of Bitty items (setting up a mall in my town) How many times would you be willing to let me visit? there might be 3-5 minute intervals between visits due to tt'ing to bypass the daily limit.

I'd be willing to do some sortof trade for the excessive visits I want, I have a lot of gardening bushes for example, if you need anything like that?

And I can visit right now!

charas are Tara from yonder, but molly or poppy might visit either if they've the meow coupons

Last edited:
I would love to visit Bitty and stop by Nooks Homes to see if there is an uneven stone roof, please. Been looking a long time for one...

Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

I'd love to come visit if that's possible :) If I could also stop by your Nook's Homes, that would be much appreciated.

My mayor name is Tiffany and town name is Treehut :)

I would like to visit, please?
Corrine from Arashian

oh wow! so lucky, I actually need a LOT of Bitty items (setting up a mall in my town) How many times would you be willing to let me visit? there might be 3-5 minute intervals between visits due to tt'ing to bypass the daily limit.

I'd be willing to do some sortof trade for the excessive visits I want, I have a lot of gardening bushes for example, if you need anything like that?

And I can visit right now!

no need for trade :) you can come back and fourth as much as you need! i am going to add you all now and open up. and sure @mayortiffany, it closes in 15 minutes though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to visit Bitty and stop by Nooks Homes to see if there is an uneven stone roof, please. Been looking a long time for one...

Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

will add you as well

If there's any time, could I visit? I just want the perfume bottles.
If not, that's ok.

If there's any time, could I visit? I just want the perfume bottles.
If not, that's ok.

np, adding you now :)

will open my gates soon for you guys
keep in mind, there's 5 people wanting to visit so if it's full just wait!
to all those visiting: gonna get you guys to just take the train out when you're finished due to some people wanting to visit main street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back