• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Ursala's RV in my campground! visit for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to come visit if that's possible :) If I could also stop by your Nook's Homes, that would be much appreciated.

My mayor name is Tiffany and town name is Treehut :)

oh wow! so lucky, I actually need a LOT of Bitty items (setting up a mall in my town) How many times would you be willing to let me visit? there might be 3-5 minute intervals between visits due to tt'ing to bypass the daily limit.

I'd be willing to do some sortof trade for the excessive visits I want, I have a lot of gardening bushes for example, if you need anything like that?

And I can visit right now!

charas are Tara from yonder, but molly or poppy might visit either if they've the meow coupons

Last edited:
I would love to visit Bitty and stop by Nooks Homes to see if there is an uneven stone roof, please. Been looking a long time for one...

Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

I'd love to come visit if that's possible :) If I could also stop by your Nook's Homes, that would be much appreciated.

My mayor name is Tiffany and town name is Treehut :)

I would like to visit, please?
Corrine from Arashian

oh wow! so lucky, I actually need a LOT of Bitty items (setting up a mall in my town) How many times would you be willing to let me visit? there might be 3-5 minute intervals between visits due to tt'ing to bypass the daily limit.

I'd be willing to do some sortof trade for the excessive visits I want, I have a lot of gardening bushes for example, if you need anything like that?

And I can visit right now!

no need for trade :) you can come back and fourth as much as you need! i am going to add you all now and open up. and sure @mayortiffany, it closes in 15 minutes though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to visit Bitty and stop by Nooks Homes to see if there is an uneven stone roof, please. Been looking a long time for one...

Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

will add you as well

If there's any time, could I visit? I just want the perfume bottles.
If not, that's ok.

If there's any time, could I visit? I just want the perfume bottles.
If not, that's ok.

np, adding you now :)

will open my gates soon for you guys
keep in mind, there's 5 people wanting to visit so if it's full just wait!
to all those visiting: gonna get you guys to just take the train out when you're finished due to some people wanting to visit main street

absolutely :) after these few visits, i'll add you and open

Hi, just letting you know that I remembered my mayor Nenya already used her coupons so Rosie will be coming from Elenrast instead. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back