• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Ursala's RV in my campground! visit for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaey

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (389) +
hi! i am going to start doing a daily RV visit giveaway, to rack up some visits for my train station upgrade, to save some meow coupons, and to force myself to do my daily town needs.

some notes/rules:
-i do not TT in the town i'm doing this in, so one RV a day
-first RV requested will be the RV of the day, please don't ask about future RVs
-please be ready to visit when you post
-thread will be closed when i'm unavailable
-you can leave and return as much as you'd like, just let me know before you come
-when requesting to visit, please give me your town name or character name
-when visiting, make your own way to the campsite. don't pick anything up, talk to villagers, or run. when you're finished, i'll end session. if there are multiple people in town with you, i'll end session when everyone is finished
-please leave a wi-fi rating! i will leave one in return

i have all RVs except Summer Isabelle!
creds/thanks to kiwikenobi for the idea :) check out their thread!

mayor/town: Kayla from Venice

other needs: if you'd like to visit main street (i'm trying to complete my catalog so my stores are often bought out, but i have shampoodles/if you'd like to check for house exteriors/other), if you need to collect signatures, etc, please let me know before you come and you can absolutely do that! i have pears, cherries, perfect cherries, and coconuts in town if you'd like any of those.

Last edited:
Can I request Gonzo next by chance? I see nobody commented on this today yet...

it has been requested today, Kicks is today's RV :) unfortunately you can't request a future RV, the first RV requested when asked is the RV of the day

If this is a daily thing, technically I'm the first to comment :) this is, of course, because it's only been today for a few minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn. You're right... They do reset at 6 am...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, the irritating wonders of timezones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And here I thought I was being clever...

If this is a daily thing, technically I'm the first to comment :) this is, of course, because it's only been today for a few minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn. You're right... They do reset at 6 am...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, the irritating wonders of timezones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And here I thought I was being clever...
hehe, all good :) maybe tomorrow!
May I come
yep! just listening to K.K. sing, and i'll add you and open up

My town name is Brad and my character is Toast

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name is bread*

Jae, that has to be the funniest Village/player name combo I've ever seen. Kudos to you...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gotcha, I'll repost at your equivalent of 6:59 exactly. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah. Bummer... I thought you gave your town a people name, then turned around and named yourself toast. Bummer...

Gonzo please:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn it! I've been had...

- - - Post Merge - - -

That post literally sprung up while I was typing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back