• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Ursala's RV in my campground! visit for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, my ds died, I'm coming if there's still time.

Hi, just letting you know that I remembered my mayor Nenya already used her coupons so Rosie will be coming from Elenrast instead. :blush:

Nook's is about to close but i checked for you, and there's no uneven roof. sorry!!

so sorry if I messed with anyones visits :x

I need one last visit :x tysm for this !

having some errors sorry to those trying to visit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think that's everyone! closing up for now. if i missed you or if someone else wants to come, let me know!

please leave wi-fi ratings guys :')

Last edited:
Yes! I am. We are already friends too so no need to add. I was wondering if I could come on two characters btw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

two different characters* (My mayor and a citizen)

Yes! I am. We are already friends too so no need to add. I was wondering if I could come on two characters btw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

two different characters* (My mayor and a citizen)

of course :) i will just leave my gates open, just take the train out and come & go as you wish

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open~

Im adding you, add me and i'll enter :) I need Sandy for the cupcake.

Hi, may I visit Sandy please? And I also would like to visit as two characters. I can be quick changing. ;)

Hi, may I visit Sandy please? And I also would like to visit as two characters. I can be quick changing. ;)

Sure thing. Please take train out & come back. Ill end when you're done with both visits :) opening gates now

Thank you very much.

Also, Zell cornered me on the way to the station for signatures. Is it alright to collect some?

My character is Garrett, alternate is Trixie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back