• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Complete exotic series, and other harmonious items

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
Finally decided to pursue the theme challenge after all these years. I could order the exotic series myself, but I figured, rather than waiting for it to arrive in two different deliveries of mail (I don't time travel), I'd see if someone already had the complete series on-hand that they'd be willing to sell me for TBT bells or in-game bells, whichever you'd prefer, you can pretty much name your price.

I'll also buy any other harmonious items you might happen to have for TBT or IGB.

These are the items with the theme "harmonious": http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=&interior=harmonious&fashion=

Oh, sweet, thank you so much! Would you like me to pick it up from your town, or would you prefer to deliver it to mine?

Hi there,
I can get you:
Blue vase
Kk comrade
King kk
(knoxUK has all the japanese wigs and hats)
KK jongara
kk island
...... I can get you all the music except kk bazaar)
paper tiger
paulowina closet
red tassled lantern
slate flooring
all the swords
tearoom wall
tea tansu
tsunokakashi
tuktuk
azalea bonsai
bamboo floor
straw hat
lotus lamp
dharma
festival lantern
Geisha wig (maybe)
knji tee
geisha sandles
lattice wall, probably all the cats.
It might take a while though.

Let me know when your gate is open, mysterygal2, and I'll head to your town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, wow, thank you, Ably.Saucey! You don't have to go to a whole lot of trouble, just a few items will be plenty, I think I'll be close to having all that I need with only a few more. Please feel free to just get whichever ones are easy if you'd like to give me any. Thanks!

Last edited:
I's no problem, it's mostly sitting around my storage slash town since I'm a shameless hoarder.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, just found a kung fu shirt and a kotatsu...

Well, then, thank you very much, I'll gladly accept any extra harmonious items that you'd like to give me. Let me know when you're ready, and if you would prefer to deliver or have me pick the items up. :)

....did I seriously just spell slash?
Oh well, found more stuff you need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

probably pick up since my lockers are full...

That's fine, just let me know when you're ready for me to visit, and I'll look for your gate. Thank you!

No worries, I'm not in any rush. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I have everything I need now, thank you so much, you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back