Selling low price collectibles (Buying 2017 Jack)

Aquari

|| My last few hours ||
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1784-4250-6328
Aurora Sky
New Leaf Token
Green Balloon
Feedback
100% (62) +
Selling a few collectibles:

cosmo-pink.png
-pink cosmos 140tbt

rose-yellow.png
-yellow rose 20tbt

lily-yellow.png
-yellow lily 20tbt

candy-green.png
-green candy 45tbt

may-emerald.png
- may birthstone (emerald) 250tbt

I'm also looking for a 2017 jack with a date newer than 11-2-17 1:56pm (or older than 10-29-2016 07:00 PM). I can pay 250tbt and trade my emerald for it

Last edited:
A hot feather? Isn't that the Ho-Oh one? The red, white, and green feather? How much do you chaarge? I don't give an RC flying **** (Those things actually exist) about dates, I just want my Ho-oh feather.

A hot feather? Isn't that the Ho-Oh one? The red, white, and green feather? How much do you chaarge? I don't give an RC flying **** (Those things actually exist) about dates, I just want my Ho-oh feather.

The red, white, and green feather is called the Rad Feather and is the second rarest one from the Fair. The Hot Feather is yellow, orange, and red. Pretty, but common.

Ah, thanks for clearing it up. Now I know it's a fair item, I'll never be able to get it, as I can't play the games on mobile.

The red, white, and green feather is called the Rad Feather and is the second rarest one from the Fair. The Hot Feather is yellow, orange, and red. Pretty, but common.

I feel so proud right now, lol :p (third collectible in my sidebar is rad xD)

Last edited:
I will offer you 1K and a Blue Hybrid Pansy ... I have already gifted a Cool Feather and could use another ... planning a Giveaway in November
❤️ It’s ok if you don’t want to accept ;)

I will offer you 1K and a Blue Hybrid Pansy ... I have already gifted a Cool Feather and could use another ... planning a Giveaway in November
❤️ It’s ok if you don’t want to accept ;)

sorry But i need only tbt for cool feather, around 1.4k - 1.5k iirc!

sorry But i need only tbt for cool feather, around 1.4k - 1.5k iirc!
No worries ... I understand :rolleyes: ... the most I could do is 1200 (need the bells for other plans ... lol )
I just wanted to see you sell your Cool Feather! ... because it?s such a cool feather :cool: hahaha
❤️

No worries ... I understand :rolleyes: ... the most I could do is 1200 (need the bells for other plans ... lol )
I just wanted to see you sell your Cool Feather! ... because it’s such a cool feather :cool: hahaha
❤️

thank you I'll keep that offer in mind, I'll get back to you if no one else offers!

Back