Villagers for a medieval/old European/skyrim town ??

PaperCat

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So instead of a farm town I decided maybe make a medieval/old European/Skyrim kind of village.
My mayor is going to be the ruler. I will have one character as a farmer, one as a herbalist/witch/hermit and one knight or blacksmith.

As for villagers, The ones I know I want are Sterling, Knox, Klaus and Drago. I am also thinking Winnie. But I am not sure what others would fit.

Sterling, Drago, Vic, Tucker, Roscoe, Lucky, Felyne, Tad.
Sterling for knight. Drago because dragons in game. Tucker because the mammoths. Roscoe because of the dark brotherhood special horse mount. Lucky for the Draugrs (sp?). Felyne for your witch if possible? Tad has a farming house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any wolf villager for the werewolves and Cole for the vampires.

Sterling, Drago, Vic, Tucker, Roscoe, Lucky, Felyne, Tad.
Sterling for knight. Drago because dragons in game. Tucker because the mammoths. Roscoe because of the dark brotherhood special horse mount. Lucky for the Draugrs (sp?). Felyne for your witch if possible? Tad has a farming house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any wolf villager for the werewolves and Cole for the vampires.

Tucker!! I totally forgot about him! :D
I am missing normal, uchi and snooty if I go with Knox, Sterling, Drago, Winnie, Tucker, Klaus

maybe Phoebe as uchi. Birds like Phoenix's were used in coat of arms and such I believe

Last edited:
For normals you could, if you have access, get Medli, she's pretty mideval looking. If not I suggest any of the "farm animal" esc animals, as they'd go along with the theme well. Ava I think or one of the goats would be a good fit.

For Uchi, for sure Phoebe would be awesome, to match the other mythologial creatures. None of the others really have a mideval vibe to them...

And for a snooty you could do Annalise, since she's a pretty normal looking horse, or Tipper again because the farm animals match the theme or at least go along with it as well.

Back