Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
finally, weeks after completing my encyclopedias, the fishing tourney finally rolled around and i got my golden fishing rod! now my collection is complete :) im so proud of myself lol

what about yall? do you guys have the full set? which was your first/last to get?

YAY! Congratulations! I am still working on getting all of mine. I don't have gold anything. Although, I don't really have much time to play lately. Still...happy for you!!! :) Good job!

i have a golden axe and that's it!! that's so cool congratulations on getting all of your equipment!!

Congrats. The last one to get was the golden net for my main town/extra players.
In my Guest town the fishing rod was the last item to get for the mayor.

The golden net was a huge accomplishment with some bugs only been able to be caught in your own town.
Fishing rod was easier since they can be caught in any town.

I have all of them, I think the only ones I earned myself is the golden axe, golden shovel, golden slingshot and golden can.

I have them all. Had to wait a month for a fishing tourney, to get the golden rod
In WW you got it the same day! :-/

I only have the golden axe and golden shovel officially. I cheated my way to get the other golden stuff by buying on here. I shouldn't really have done it, but I couldn't resist!

I just bought all my gold tools lol.

I used to have a gold watering can before I reset, but I reset it out, so I didn't earn any of them lolzers.

Congratulations! I'm still on my way to that. I almost have all of my bugs and then I can get the golden net, and I have all fish so I just need to wait until the next fishing tourney. I'm a bit behind (in August), or else I would have gotten it before.

Back