• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying White Carnations

Mary30

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hi :)
I?m looking for white carnations, since I have only 3 of them. I will pay with IGB or tbt, as you prefer.
Thank you!

That’s great, thank you very much! I’ll add u now, this is my fc: 4485-3738-2023

ok if you don't mind can I drop them off? I am working on something in my town and I don't like people coming when I'm working if that works for you.

Sure, don’t worry :) let me know when you’re available and I’ll open my gates!

Thanks for your kindness! Sure, I’ll take good care of them! Thanks again!

That’s great, keep up the good work! I’m sure you’ll do a great job! And if you need help, I’ll be happy to return the favor!

Ok almost ready She just moved her house right next to my Male Wolf Kyle which is the one I was pairing her with soo Thank the Lord. Soo just a few more mins and I'll be ready to drop off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I'm ready when you are

That’s great and sounds very sweet :)
I’m ready in 10 mins, ok? Thanks very much!

I have a couple of Jacobs Ladders I can spare, a couple of Pink and Red Carnations, Purple Violets, and other none hybrid ones.

Back