• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm so angry.

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So most of the villagers in my town were random move ins and I ABSOLUTELY HATE most of them, besides the ones I moved in myself. Today, like always, I was hoping one of them would ping me to move, and to my surprise, Phoebe did. She did the normal conversation, and when I pressed the bottom option to encourage her leaving... she said she wasn't going to move. Something about not wanting to wonder if we could ever be friends? Phoebe is my least favorite bird and probably one of my least favorite villagers, so naturally I wanted her to move. But she didn't take a freaking hint and decided to stay and make my life miserable for longer. I don't like you, Phoebe! Just go away! Ugh, I wanted to just throw my 3DS right then.

I would just end the game and log back in to make sure she moves out. If I want a villager to move out , I always avoid them and never aswer their pings.

i'm sorry op!!!!! it's very stressful when you get that very hopeful ping and then it doesn't turn out right. i hope you get the villagers you want soon!!!!!!

It sucks so bad when this happens! Just keep talking to the villagers you want to move daily and hopefully one will move soon. If you have the option you can always get some amiibo cards and force the villagers you don't want out.

Back