• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Title Of This Sub-Forum is WRONG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
The full title of the AC game for the Gamecube is "Animal Crossing: Population Growing."

So when it says "Animal Crossing," I think AC abroad. I'm just confused
on why the whole title isn't included in the title of this sub-forum.

Last edited:
Technically the original game is just called "Animal Crossing" while "Population: Growing!" is it's sub-title. That's why I mainly call the game "AC:GCN".

I don't think there is a broad spectrum forum for all 3 titles, there's just one sub-forum for each title (not including the threads made by users in General AC Discussion). In that case, "Animal Crossing" is not misleading, rather it is describing the title of the GCN game.

Technically the original game is just called "Animal Crossing" while "Population: Growing!" is it's sub-title. That's why I mainly call the game "AC:GCN".

I don't think there is a broad spectrum forum for all 3 titles, there's just one sub-forum for each title (not including the threads made by users in General AC Discussion). In that case, "Animal Crossing" is not misleading, rather it is describing the title of the GCN game.

It's misleading for me.

"Wild World" is just a sub-title in my opinion. So is "New Leaf" and "City Folk."

We won't be changing the name of the board, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back