• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying silver axes

metswee

beetle boy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6886-5061-8119
Island
Laguna
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Lucky
Mother's Day Carnation
Lobo
Ruby
Mint
Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (99) +
Hey Im doing some gardening and Im looking to buy some silver axes!! Id like to buy as many as I can afford :eek: I can offer IGB, TBT, and RV visits to Reese, Cyrus, KK Slider, or Sylvanna

I can sell you 4 silver axes for 12 tbt bells? :)

ah that would be great ty!! should I pick up or will you drop off?
Drop off please. :) There's no room to drop next to my station.
Also, would you mind if I visited Sylvanna? She has some items I am after.

Last edited:
bump! still looking to buy some axes!! Im also looking to buy a golden watering can

Hey! I can sell you another 6 silver axes, is 18 tbt bells alright?
Also, I think I have a spare golden watering can, 5 tbt bells? 23 tbt bells in total.

Last edited:
Hey! I can sell you another 6 silver axes, is 18 tbt bells alright?
Also, I think I have a spare golden watering can, 5 tbt bells? 23 tbt bells in total.

yeah that would be great! will you drop off again? if you are could you drop off in my town sugarush

yeah that would be great! will you drop off again? if you are could you drop off in my town sugarush
Was planning to do so, re-added you. :) I'll be making visits to your beach as well again as they are in my bucket.

ok Im not sure why but my wifi is a little weird on my ds rn would it be ok if I sent you message later when its working?

ok Im not sure why but my wifi is a little weird on my ds rn would it be ok if I sent you message later when its working?
Sure, no worries.

Last edited:
Back