• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying A few wishlists- mostly unorderable. :[

I can give you a general's fan and cherry-blossom clock, and I'll be opening up for requests in my RV thread soon, if you want to try to get Ursala's in there for today.

EDIT: Well, you didn't get Ursala's RV today, but I can still give you the two items. :)

Last edited:
I can give you a general's fan and cherry-blossom clock, and I'll be opening up for requests in my RV thread soon, if you want to try to get Ursala's in there for today.

EDIT: Well, you didn't get Ursala's RV today, but I can still give you the two items. :)

I missed by a hair, lol!
That would be great, thank you, let me check which towns needed what and I'll be right back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, they're both Dinah, let me switch towns and would it be best for me to come back?

Yes, I'll have my gate open for you whenever you're ready. If I'm away with someone else at the RV's, feel free to pick up your items and take the train back home.

Back