• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The ABD

Toot

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Just a quick question...

When will interest be enabled again? I remember it as disabled a while ago due to abuse or something, but will it ever return? I remember seeing a post saying it will comeback after a little while after so the system could be tweaked, but that obviously never happened. Lol.

Just a quick question...

When will interest be enabled again? I remember it as disabled a while ago due to abuse or something, but will it ever return? I remember seeing a post saying it will comeback after a little while after so the system could be tweaked, but that obviously never happened. Lol.

They haven’t found a new way of giving free daily bells or a solution to the system yet.

At present there is no plan to reinstate interest. This may change in the future, of course, but right now this is not something we are working on.

At present there is no plan to reinstate interest. This may change in the future, of course, but right now this is not something we are working on.

Why not?

A lot of TBTers want it. :(

It would be really nice to have daily interest on here so that it won't be so hard to make tbt.

Maybe make it so there's a maximum amount of tbt someone can make in a day from interest?

This is what I figured. Why not just get rid of the button though? I mean, yeah you can't use it, but don't taunt us with what could have been. Lol

This is what I figured. Why not just get rid of the button though? I mean, yeah you can't use it, but don't taunt us with what could have been. Lol

I think it has something to do with coding for the site, and it being too complicated for them to deal with.

Back