• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Garage Sale! (Details Inside: Extremely Cheap!)

MistressCake

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello all! I decided I needed to get rid of a bunch of stuff and I thought this would be the best way! I have so much stuff I didn't want to write it all down, so I'm doing it Garage Sale style!

How this works:
?It costs 1 tbt to enter my town
?Take up to 1 inventory-full of furniture, clothing, and more!
?Go home and have a great day!

If you'd like to come on down, let me know by replying with your friend code, and what time you'd like to come! I'll DM you and I'll have my gates open in a snap! Everything is strewn about directly outside the train station in no particular order, so just pick up as much stuff as you'd like!

This is probably a bad question(sorry), but could I pay more TBT for more items?

I've added your FC! I'll send the TBT!

alright, ign is greenguy by the way. gonna send the TBT (if i figure out how, it's been a while) and come over

I sent you 5 TBT! That should be 80 items. :)

Hi there, if you're available could I come poke around?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, fc is 0404-5880-7263

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, fc is 0404-5880-7263

Yeah! I'll add you in a sec and open the gates back up since someone just crashed. GreenGuy and BiggestFanofAACF, sorry about that! come on back once I open them again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, fc is 0404-5880-7263

Yeah! I'll add you in a sec and open the gates back up since someone just crashed. GreenGuy and BiggestFanofAACF, sorry about that! come on back once I open them again!

I'm coming back! Sorry about that. I'm not sure why it disconnected.

Last edited:
I'd like to come over too, my FC is in the sidebar I can't remember it by heart

if this is open still of course

Back