• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you comfortable with your current weight?

???

• Total voters
I think I'm around 60 pounds, and I'm happy with that. I'm more unhappy with how I'm nearly an adult yet look 8 years old hnssnksk

Last edited:
I have trouble gaining weight, so I've just accepted it.

I think I'm around 60 pounds, and I'm happy with that. I'm more unhappy with how I'm nearly an adult yet look 8 years old hnssnksk

You're 4 stone or so? And you're nearly an adult?

How tall are you?

Sorry, if this is intrusive but that seems very weird to me.

Last edited:
ya I mean, I could stand to lose 10 pounds or so. But I'm ok with myself

Yeah, I guess, I tend to be around 50 kg (no not gonna convert smh you) but I probably look like I weigh less because I'm very thin.

My goal is to lose about another 15 and then I'll be happy :3 I'm kind of less focused on actual weight though and more focused on how toned I look

i have a real problem with weight, in reality im average to the slimmer side but i feel fat at times and i go to some harsh lengths to go back down a bit

edit: im 5"6/168cm and i weigh about 8 stone/50kg/112 pounds

Last edited:
Ha. No. Being in treatment since May has made me weigh more than I've ever weighed in my life. I want to get back to 70 lbs.

Yeah I think I'm currently a healthy and maintainable weight for my size

If I said I was 150 pounds, I bet you wouldn't say "wow, that's really high"

I would actually, I would be just as concerned because neither are particularly normal for someone who is shorter than 5 ft.

60 pounds is particularly astonishing because 80 - 90 pounds is the "normal" (people weigh around 70 pounds and are perfectly healthy hence the quote marks on normal) weight range for people who are in the 4 ft 7 to 4 ft 11 range, I believe. I guess bone mass could have something to do with it.

Oh well, as long as your healthy.

Last edited:
I'm 5'6" and 126lbs. It's the heaviest I've ever been. I'm not bothered by the figure but I'm working on toning up/gaining muscle. That may lead to further weight gain but if it is in the way I want I'll be happy.

Last edited:
I would actually, I would be just as concerned because neither are particularly normal for someone who is shorter than 5 ft.

60 pounds is particularly astonishing because 80 - 90 pounds is the "normal" (people weigh around 70 pounds and are perfectly healthy hence the quote marks on normal) weight range for people who are in the 4 ft 7 to 4 ft 11 range, I believe. I guess bone mass could have something to do with it.

Oh well, as long as your healthy.
Keep it up, proud of you

I'm not considered overweight, but I'd like to lose about 10 lbs. I have some extra fat that I don't like.

Back