• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you comfortable with your current weight?

???

• Total voters
No, but I don't really care that much anyway. I'm losing weight for some reason, at the same time I'm getting taller so I won't be as chubby for very long.

nope. I weigh like 95 pounds and I'm 5"7. so yeah I'm underweight, but it's hard for me to gain weight so I just give up on trying. If I gain, I gain and if I don't, oh well

Nope. I'm 5'3" and I used to weigh around 128-130lbs until mid-Sophmore year of HS when I was put on steroids constantly because my hands kept breaking out really bad, ever since then my weight keeps fluctuating between 145-150lbs, and apparently that means I'm overweight (according to the standard BMI).

I don't want to have an eating disorder like my mom did .-.

i voted other because while im really trying to work on my body image and all that i still struggle with it, but im working hard on it so i dont want to vote yes. sometimes i let myself go into phases of self destructive eating behaviour but most of the time i force myself to have normal eating habits

im around 41 kg but i'm pretty tiny so i think i'm average
i could lose a little more weight but i wouldn't say i'm anywhere near overweight

Yeah, it's good. I'm 5'8" and hover between 115-120 pounds, which is mostly lean muscle. My body fat percentage is super low.

I think I was a little too muscular a year or so ago, but I've since lightened up a bit when lifting and just do more reps now, which builds more lean muscle as opposed to bulk.
Oblivia, fit and healthy as usual :)

And I think my weight is just fine. My skinny arms match my tiny hands xD

Last edited:
I haven't weighed myself in years but I'm happy with the way I look. At one point I was really skinny because I was hospitalized for a while and that sucked but I'm back to normal now.

Sure, I'd like to be a lot stronger though. But weights and stuff are expensive ahahah T.T'

Nah, not really. I guess I would feel a little bit better when I lose some weight...

Sure, I'd like to be a lot stronger though. But weights and stuff are expensive ahahah T.T'

Yooo js you don't need any equipment at all

I used to fuss over equipment costs but instead I've just been working out equipmentless at home, there's a ton you can do (pushups, crunches, tricep dips, planks, squats, lunges just to name a few) without needing anything other than maybe a chair or bed to prop yourself on. Just look up equipmentless workouts and you'll probably find one that'd work for you. If you want weights you could also use water bottles!

Just also make sure you aren't eating a load of junk lol

Last edited:
Im 5’4 for 117lbs last time I checked (last week)... I’m fine with it but ideal would be 10 pounds slimmer

Yooo js you don't need any equipment at all

I used to fuss over equipment costs but instead I've just been working out equipmentless at home, there's a ton you can do (pushups, crunches, tricep dips, planks, squats, lunges just to name a few) without needing anything other than maybe a chair or bed to prop yourself on. Just look up equipmentless workouts and you'll probably find one that'd work for you. If you want weights you could also use water bottles!

Oh worm I didn't even think of that, thanks! My brother told me about lifting with water bottles before but he said milk jugs so I was just like wtf I'm not gonna bench press the milk I'm gonna be smart and spend 30$ on these weights instead...

Just also make sure you aren't eating a load of junk lol

I can't afford to eat anything
(if u mean those protein powders or w/e that're supposed to give you +50 attack instantly I don't eat stuff like that haha)

Oh worm I didn't even think of that, thanks! My brother told me about lifting with water bottles before but he said milk jugs so I was just like wtf I'm not gonna bench press the milk I'm gonna be smart and spend 30$ on these weights instead...

I can't afford to eat anything
(if u mean those protein powders or w/e that're supposed to give you +50 attack instantly I don't eat stuff like that haha)

Full 16oz bottles weigh about a pound so you could always just do a ton of reps with those if jugs aren't an option. You could also just hold onto them while doing squats or something to add some umph to your legs.

And yeah most of that SUPER BUFF MAN PROTEIN crap is false advertisement tbh

~180 lbs/80 kg for ~5'11"/180 cm. Pretty happy with that.

yes, i'm slightly underweight but it doesn't bother me. i'm completely fine with it

I was 200 lbs before the start of the last Fall semester at university, and after the Spring semester I was around 170. I was definitely concerned since I’m 6’ 4” tall (1.9304 meters), but ever since being home for the summer my family has helped me eat a lot more, so I think I’ll be fine when I go back to university in less than a month. I eat pretty healthy and I work out a ton, so I’m comfortable with where I’m at. :)

Back