• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you comfortable with your current weight?

???

• Total voters
huh, I have no clue what I weigh. I only know my measurements, as thats all that matters for buying clothes. On that note 34-26-34. I'm sure its normal enough, I never have problems finding stuff that fits anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why am I so fat

Your weight seems normal enough, and you're pretty tall for fourteen. Don't worry so much, you're perfectly healthy weight for your height ^^

Ok I'm sharing...

I need to weigh myself again, but I am about 105-110 lbs, and I am 5'4-5'5. Hopefully that's alright for a 13-year-old?

I'm 19 and that's what I weigh. And I'm taller than you. So you're fine.

I have weight problems don't take this to be like "damn I'm as fat as a 19 year old" take it as a 19 year old is the same as a 13 year old.

Last edited:
I coincidentally weighed my self today at the grocery and rang in at a svelte 205 pounds.

sorry, most people posting here that they weigh less than me and are probably much older makes me sad :(

most of the girls in my class weigh less too. maybe I should start cutting down on junk food

Yeah, it's good. I'm 5'8" and hover between 115-120 pounds, which is mostly lean muscle. My body fat percentage is super low.

I think I was a little too muscular a year or so ago, but I've since lightened up a bit when lifting and just do more reps now, which builds more lean muscle as opposed to bulk.

I'm 5'2 and 120 lbs. Pretty average for someone my height, and I do exercise, so I'm happy with my weight. I could stand to tone more, though.

sorry, most people posting here that they weigh less than me and are probably much older makes me sad :(

most of the girls in my class weigh less too. maybe I should start cutting down on junk food

Your weight not only sounds fine for a girl your age and height, it?s actually on the lighter side. I weighed the same at your age (being an inch shorter) and still do now, over ten years later :3

Also keep in mind that weight can be differently distributed (and takes muscle mass into account, which is heavier than body fat); as an example, my cousin has always weighed 5-10 less than me even though I?m the much slimmer looking of us two

No. But unlike most people, I need to gain weight I think. I'm just 120 pounds at 5'4 and a half as a male (yes I'm tiny)

Yes and no. Most days are good days, but there are a few days when I just feel like a lump.

I'm alright, 5'4ish and a bit above 100

I do wanna gain more muscle mass though

No I am not. I could stand to lose a few more pounds, namely 40-60.

I think I'm fine. I don't really care what others think. One of my best friends literally stated in front of my face "oh, I'm fitter than you. I do football" and I'm like
Excuse me?
I do swimming some netball, cycling running and ice skating.
It's just about maintaining your weight ;) there's my advice for today

I'm pretty happy with my current weight, just around average which is pretty good

Yes, I'm happy to be who I am. I don't have a care in the world what people think.

Kinda? I'm normal (60kg), I guess. My biggest problem is my height lmao.

Back