Are you comfortable with your current weight?

???

• Total voters
huh, I have no clue what I weigh. I only know my measurements, as thats all that matters for buying clothes. On that note 34-26-34. I'm sure its normal enough, I never have problems finding stuff that fits anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why am I so fat

Your weight seems normal enough, and you're pretty tall for fourteen. Don't worry so much, you're perfectly healthy weight for your height ^^

Ok I'm sharing...

I need to weigh myself again, but I am about 105-110 lbs, and I am 5'4-5'5. Hopefully that's alright for a 13-year-old?

I'm 19 and that's what I weigh. And I'm taller than you. So you're fine.

I have weight problems don't take this to be like "damn I'm as fat as a 19 year old" take it as a 19 year old is the same as a 13 year old.

Last edited:
sorry, most people posting here that they weigh less than me and are probably much older makes me sad :(

most of the girls in my class weigh less too. maybe I should start cutting down on junk food

Yeah, it's good. I'm 5'8" and hover between 115-120 pounds, which is mostly lean muscle. My body fat percentage is super low.

I think I was a little too muscular a year or so ago, but I've since lightened up a bit when lifting and just do more reps now, which builds more lean muscle as opposed to bulk.

I'm 5'2 and 120 lbs. Pretty average for someone my height, and I do exercise, so I'm happy with my weight. I could stand to tone more, though.

sorry, most people posting here that they weigh less than me and are probably much older makes me sad :(

most of the girls in my class weigh less too. maybe I should start cutting down on junk food

Your weight not only sounds fine for a girl your age and height, it?s actually on the lighter side. I weighed the same at your age (being an inch shorter) and still do now, over ten years later :3

Also keep in mind that weight can be differently distributed (and takes muscle mass into account, which is heavier than body fat); as an example, my cousin has always weighed 5-10 less than me even though I?m the much slimmer looking of us two

No. But unlike most people, I need to gain weight I think. I'm just 120 pounds at 5'4 and a half as a male (yes I'm tiny)

I'm alright, 5'4ish and a bit above 100

I do wanna gain more muscle mass though

No I am not. I could stand to lose a few more pounds, namely 40-60.

I think I'm fine. I don't really care what others think. One of my best friends literally stated in front of my face "oh, I'm fitter than you. I do football" and I'm like
Excuse me?
I do swimming some netball, cycling running and ice skating.
It's just about maintaining your weight ;) there's my advice for today

Kinda? I'm normal (60kg), I guess. My biggest problem is my height lmao.

Back