Are you comfortable with your current weight?

???

• Total voters
I'm 5'6" and a half, about 145 lbs. I'm mostly comfortable with it, I just wish more if it was muscle. I'm a little soft around on the middle.

God, after reading this, I just feel fat. I am 5'5", and I weigh 131 pounds.

I am quiet happy with it. When I first started antidepressants, I gained close to 15 pounds. Once I got off my medication I managed to get my weight back down to 130/131. I am very happy with my weight.

eh not really
im kinda chubby so it makes me look younger :/

im 5'1"ish (rip) and 116 pounds urgh

Last edited:
To answer the question, yes.

That being said, I think this thread could be harmful to some users who struggle with their weight.
Please keep in mind that the posts you?re reading probably do not represent the majority (or average weight) of members here. It?s highly likely that mostly people comfortable with their weight feel comfortable enough sharing it here

idk like overall i guess i'm not over/underweight i think, but i am self conscious about how my body looks. i would like more muscle and to in general be more active (which would in turn reduce fat and help me gain muscle again) but my exercise induced asthma has me out of sports for the last like 6 years.

I'm comfortable with my body. I could live healthier (more fruits, water, sport), but it's tough to start a new habit.

I don't really care. I used to care so much about my body image but now I really don't. I use to obsessively run, count calories, etc. I was unhappy. Something snapped and now I just don't care. I still try to eat healthy and exercise but if I want a cookie I have it. I just don't overeat.
Things are so much better when you just don't care.

I guess. I weigh 160 lbs and I am 5'6. It's overweight but my body fat is around 10% right now. I weigh about 35 more pounds than I did in highschool but all my clothes fit exactly the same. (except the sleeves) My waist has not changed, just muscle mass

Last edited:
Ok I'm sharing...

I need to weigh myself again, but I am about 105-110 lbs, and I am 5'4-5'5. Hopefully that's alright for a 13-year-old?

Yes, although I've mainly been aiming (and have successfully) at gaining weight (want to build up muscle). I have the build now of like an American football player (just have too much fat LOL) which is what I was aiming for, so...

I don't eat much, so I'm skinny as heck. 101 pounds to be exact, and I'm 14 years old. The average 14 year old male weighs 110-120 pounds.
Something's wrong with me, but IDC anywahs

i lost like 30 pounds from eighth grade to freshman year which made me extremely happy. i was about 170 then. i'm 185 now but i'm still happy. i just need to get into the mood of going to the gym. im about 6ft and the average weight according to my height is 160 so it is kind of discouraging thinking about that. why cant i just lay in my bed all day and lose weight

Back