Are you comfortable with your current weight?

???

• Total voters
I think I'm around 60 pounds, and I'm happy with that. I'm more unhappy with how I'm nearly an adult yet look 8 years old hnssnksk

Last edited:
I think I'm around 60 pounds, and I'm happy with that. I'm more unhappy with how I'm nearly an adult yet look 8 years old hnssnksk

You're 4 stone or so? And you're nearly an adult?

How tall are you?

Sorry, if this is intrusive but that seems very weird to me.

Last edited:
ya I mean, I could stand to lose 10 pounds or so. But I'm ok with myself

Yeah, I guess, I tend to be around 50 kg (no not gonna convert smh you) but I probably look like I weigh less because I'm very thin.

My goal is to lose about another 15 and then I'll be happy :3 I'm kind of less focused on actual weight though and more focused on how toned I look

i have a real problem with weight, in reality im average to the slimmer side but i feel fat at times and i go to some harsh lengths to go back down a bit

edit: im 5"6/168cm and i weigh about 8 stone/50kg/112 pounds

Last edited:
Ha. No. Being in treatment since May has made me weigh more than I've ever weighed in my life. I want to get back to 70 lbs.

If I said I was 150 pounds, I bet you wouldn't say "wow, that's really high"

I would actually, I would be just as concerned because neither are particularly normal for someone who is shorter than 5 ft.

60 pounds is particularly astonishing because 80 - 90 pounds is the "normal" (people weigh around 70 pounds and are perfectly healthy hence the quote marks on normal) weight range for people who are in the 4 ft 7 to 4 ft 11 range, I believe. I guess bone mass could have something to do with it.

Oh well, as long as your healthy.

Last edited:
I'm 5'6" and 126lbs. It's the heaviest I've ever been. I'm not bothered by the figure but I'm working on toning up/gaining muscle. That may lead to further weight gain but if it is in the way I want I'll be happy.

Last edited:
I would actually, I would be just as concerned because neither are particularly normal for someone who is shorter than 5 ft.

60 pounds is particularly astonishing because 80 - 90 pounds is the "normal" (people weigh around 70 pounds and are perfectly healthy hence the quote marks on normal) weight range for people who are in the 4 ft 7 to 4 ft 11 range, I believe. I guess bone mass could have something to do with it.

Oh well, as long as your healthy.
Keep it up, proud of you

Back