i like ravioli
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +

beau wants me to head to another player's town to get some signatures from the villagers, if anyone is available, i'd rlly love to come over, i'll only take a few mins~!​

ah thank you!!

my FC for the DS i'm using is 0104-1415-6296, lemme know when your open!

I’m watching tv in the meantime so don’t worry I’ll just keep gates open for a while!

eh okay whenever i open up the friends list it says im offline so i cant add you, i tried restarting and changing the wifi but it wont work?? if i get it back up ill let you know lol

eh okay whenever i open up the friends list it says im offline so i cant add you, i tried restarting and changing the wifi but it wont work?? if i get it back up ill let you know lol

Sometimes that happens to me too, so I just wait like 30 seconds with friends list open and it usually sees me online after a little while. Ok so let me know again when it works!

Sometimes that happens to me too, so I just wait like 30 seconds with friends list open and it usually sees me online after a little while. Ok so let me know again when it works!

aii so i left it out while i went out to eat and it's working, you still available for me come over??

Back