• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking to hop between towns to pick up some flowers! (non hybrid)

Agentblue165

Animal Crossing Veteran
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
I have been working on some flower patches and quickly realized I didn't have nearly enough flowers and waiting for a day just to get maybe 1 or 2 flowers I need simply isn't working. So, I would like to visit some peoples towns and pick up some flowers, I figure most people use the beautiful town ordinance and probably have loads of randomly spawned flowers anyway. If you don't mind reply with your FC below! Mine is in my signature :D

I have been working on some flower patches and quickly realized I didn't have nearly enough flowers and waiting for a day just to get maybe 1 or 2 flowers I need simply isn't working. So, I would like to visit some peoples towns and pick up some flowers, I figure most people use the beautiful town ordinance and probably have loads of randomly spawned flowers anyway. If you don't mind reply with your FC below! Mine is in my signature :D

You can just steal them from the island tours!

I would have never thought of this! that sounds infinitely easier

Yep, just chose a tour that is on land, and instead of actually doing the tour, just fill your pockets with the flowers on the ground.

They stay in your pockets even after the tour ends!

Last edited:
my town's full of rogue flowers!! haha just send me a vm if you wanna come over :D

Back