• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nooooo :(

If you have multiple, older 3DS chargers, you just can use one of those. DSi chargers work as well. Or buy a new one. They're not expensive.

If you have multiple, older 3DS chargers, you just can use one of those. DSi chargers work as well. Or buy a new one. They're not expensive.

That's the only ds i have sadly.
I will, but I went into town TODAY and didn't know it was broke. :mad:

Last edited:
just ****ing get one from amazon or smth and pay for next day delivery or smth. get a usb one tho bc then u can plug it into anything and its cheaper. its not a big deal

Ik it's not a big deal, but some families can't get them as easily :/.
In theory, what I'm trying to say is
I went to game twice today without realising it was broken, so now I have to wait to get a new one.
And I get incredibly bored.

Ik it's not a big deal, but some families can't get them as easily :/.
In theory, what I'm trying to say is
I went to game twice today without realising it was broken, so now I have to wait to get a new one.
And I get incredibly bored.

why would you go to game twice in one day they suck
just use ur phone or whatever ur posting on tbt with lol

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Dedenne D:

Make sure you buy a Nintendo one (eventhough yours broke and it seems like trash now :p) because they usually function better. I know how you feel being bored. When my familiy moved I had all my stuff in boxes for like, a week until I got my 3DS back. I was so happy xD

Back