• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Game Question

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So I recently bought a used copy of acnl. So I was going to restart and sell the town to Nook for bells. Well Rover hates me and refuses to give me a decent map. I have tried like 10 times now but I am getting so annoyed having to go thru the selling the town and appraising it and selling catalog crap from Nook.

Should I give up on the bells so I can map reset easier? I can always get bells from my main town but I mean the bells would have been nice but listening to Isabelle, Nook and Resetti over and over and over is getting real old.

I typically do not map reset like this but Rover hates me and puts everything right in front of the campground ramp.

I mean, i like having bells so I would listen to them if it means I'm getting rich ayee

if you have bells in your main town, just transfer it to your new town if you think it will be easier. and if you didn't know, you can just press B repeatedly so they can talk faster.

You will have to keep trying, I know it's annoying, but it is definitely worth it if you want a good map! It took me many tries, over the course of a few days to get my perfect map and layout.

I would also recommend not selling your catalog, I know you'll earn less bells, but you most likely won't regret it.

You will have to keep trying, I know it's annoying, but it is definitely worth it if you want a good map! It took me many tries, over the course of a few days to get my perfect map and layout.

I would also recommend not selling your catalog, I know you'll earn less bells, but you most likely won't regret it.

I have no idea whats in their catalog lol.

Just keep at, it will be worth it.
I restarted a used cartridge too and regret not saving the catalog.

i accidentally did a restart but i didn't make enough money to do any of this selling stuff. it's satisfying to work through it and, if money is an issue, i sell some tbt no big deal

Back