• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying hybrids and fruit

catschaoi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (12) +
hi there! my cartridge failed so i had to restart my town
does anyone have spare fruit/hybrids?
preferrably rose hybrids, but ill take what i can get atm
i can pay in game or with tbt

I have perfect cherries, perfect apples, perfect oranges, perfect peaches, bananas and coconuts. I don't have any hybrids I'm willing to sell but if you want the fruit, let me know :)

and I have perfect pears as well.

Last edited:
I have perfect cherries, perfect apples, perfect oranges, perfect peaches, bananas and coconuts. I don't have any hybrids I'm willing to sell but if you want the fruit, let me know :)

and I have perfect pears as well.

i tried to plant a load of perfect peaches and oranges earlier but they turned out regular, do you think you'd know why? and how much would you want for them?

yeah, you can't plant non native perfect fruits in your town, they'll just grow regular, but they're nice to have for your villagers if they ever ask so you can have a better friendship :)

I'll give them to you for free, cause I know you're probably gonna buy tons of stuff

^ you can't plant non-native perfect fruit in your town. (Oops ninja'd)

Last edited:
^ you can't plant non-native perfect fruit in your town. (Oops ninja'd)

ohmygosh are you sure? thankyou ^^
ill add you and open my gate, just come over when you're ready c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

wrong reply sorry haha

I can grow blue roses and pansies for you. 1 TBT per flower. How many do you need, because I need to grow a lot for another person anyway.

I can do that.

My villagers somehow managed to grow two pink roses on their own, so I can grow those now. Would you like to purchase any of those?

I'll try. The order may take a while to get ready.

I have quite a few hybrids if you'd like me to deliver!
What colors were you looking for?
I could also get you bush starts if you need them ^^;
1 tbt = 1 hybrid c:

I have some random hybrids on my beach if you are interested!

Ok! If you are ready you can come now! Also the flowers are free! When you get to the beach feel free to take any flower on the beach!

Back