• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you could change one thing in your game...

Being able to remove rocks. This was my biggest problem I've had with the game. The rest of the problems are solvable or not too much of a big deal. Out of all 4 towns I've ever had, I've always had at least 1 annoying rock that ruins the flow of a path or ruins a great PWP area.

Last edited:
The sound paths make... I just want my brick to sound like I'm walking on brick rather than grass.( I'm such a nerd gosh)

Well, I have NINE rocks, think about that! Seriously, did you even know that it was possible to have nine rocks in a town? But I would still rather demolish my reset center than remove a single rock. Because, though I don't hate Resetti, and his mild admonishment doesn't particularly bother me, the center is in a stupid place. (I got the game used, so am not to blame. :rolleyes: ) It's near the train track fence so I can't put any cedars near or in back of it. I know I will never get the reset center in another game. My second game does not have one.

in my game i would like to change just a little bit of where my town hall is. if it was just left like three blocks it would be perfect :) i love my town

There is a rock right in front of where my train station is and it would have been perfect and even to put a path there but nope.
So I want that rock gone lol

Ability to actually choose where everything goes on your map yourself than picking from Rover's maps.

I would move my rocks to different places, or I would make my police station the classic one. Those are the main things that bother me, though my campground location bugs me too.

only for carnations to grow (in reality this is just the lore of my town and i have to remove the other flowers myself lol)

I would add a private beach to my town :) idk, I like the idea of having an area that is inaccessible to everyone but you, and you can put whatever you want there

The map. I really hate it now because I had to path like the whole top half of it and build so many bridges but I'm too far in to reset lol

a feature that allows you to make it so people can't pick up anything from the ground and running through flowers does nothing. so when this mode is activated during wifi that person's town is safe. that way people's hard work would be protected from thieves and *******s

more people able to visit your town at once would be awesome too i'd like to see like 20 people at once frolicking around my town even tho that's a stretch of a number

oh my goodness, I'm torned between moving rocks and locking dreamies. maybe the dreamies thing since I can work around rocks

Definately choosing where villagers live. Like, its my town, why should Nook let you plot over my gold rose garden without my permission? :(

I would move one of my ponds to a better location (or delete it all together), and move my Town Hall and Police station back up against the train tracks, like my re-tail and campground are. Then I'd have so much more space for stuff!

I've had one villager move out since the update that made editing impossible. So their house is slightly off of the position I want it in and it's driving me absolutely crazy. I'd move it back to where it was before!

I wish you had a say in where new villagers moved. I?ve had so many flower patches, paths, etc. ruined because a new villager plopped down.

Back