• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you could change one thing in your game...

I know alot of people have something against rocks, but i would love to be able to plot houses and PWPs in spots so they were perfectly centered...it bugs me when I plant flowers and like one side is closer to something...and some PWPs are hard to center cause they are like 3x3 and so forth...that would be my big thing.

I wish I could demolish my police station, because I put it in the wrong spot.

It's hard to pick one, as there are so many annoying 'features'.
The ability to stop villagers asking certain questions. Like the begging for fruit, and birthday wish. Ten times a day is a little much. :-/

I would love bigger maps. Mine always seems too small

a feature that allows you to make it so people can't pick up anything from the ground and running through flowers does nothing. so when this mode is activated during wifi that person's town is safe. that way people's hard work would be protected from thieves and *******s

more people able to visit your town at once would be awesome too i'd like to see like 20 people at once frolicking around my town even tho that's a stretch of a number

I like that idea to be honest. Because so many people have problems with other players who decide to mess things up or steal things. I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to make this possible because you can't remove another player's QR patterns, so theres a start.

And for mine, i'm stuck between two, either no problems with grass growing (or it least make it easier and have a better way to bring back grass) or as Mayor, you should be allowed to be told that a new villager will be arriving (not just ones you asked to come to live, but just those random ones) and be allowed to place where there house should be.

Moving permanent PWP and players houses. Started on release and the mayors house is one spot in the wrong direction. I would never reset the town but would love to move it.

LOL @ all the rock hate. But honestly same.

That and I would like some of my buildings on both of my files to be a few squares to the left or right, just to make the path look a bit more pretty. Otherwise I am pretty happy with both of my files at this point.

Removing the extra pond and rearranging villager houses. I made a promise not to reset as my goal is to play on a single town for one year, though it's very tempting. But yeah, I think I can figure out a way to work around the pond. I can always my fix villagers locations with amiibos eventually.

The moving rng "gossip". Like can they tell you right away? I hate re-starting the game like 5 times and/or speaking to everyone thrice to even get an indication sometimes??

Back