• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where should I place my house?

MarineSong2001

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Here is my town layout, for reference:
IMG_5953.jpg

I couldn't think where I should put it, so I was hoping you might be able to help! :)

(If the above image is a bit blurry, here's one with a bit more clarity.)

Edit: Please could you try to respond as quickly as possible. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5953.jpg
    IMG_5953.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I would put it on the bottom left peninsula or the middle one, you can block it off, make a yard and never have near neighbors.
But that's just me and my loner genes talking

My old town had almost the exact same layout! I put my house in the little nook where your bridge is on the lower half of the map.

i would start a neighborhood by putting your house in the middle of your three neighbors. i have a beautiful neighborhood now that has 7 of my villagers so we all get to be close by

I would put it in the middle where the land sticks out. It would be isolated from neighbors, and you could have a nice yard :)

I am a sucker for peninsulas! I always put my house in them so I'd choose there for the mayors house!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_oxtvfcPU8n1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

This is how I'd use this map.

It's weird how much you made this look like my town...

I would put it in the middle right where a little square land is made under the river. That's where I actually always place mine. It's right at the center so it's easier getting everywhere.

Back