• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Least favorite pizza topping?

I only had like two or three toppings so I'm not the best judge, but I think fruity toppings would be super weird.

I never tasted any other pizza topping besides pepperoni or other chunks of meat. But I'd say my least favorite toppings are pineapples and black olives.

Meat. Even when I ate meat I was not a pepperoni/sausage pizza fan, it always was dripping with grease and I felt gross after eating it. Only meat I liked on pizza was ham. And yeah I mean with pineapple, you heathens. ENJOY THE SALTY SWEET COMBO AND LIVE A LITTLE!

Meat. Even when I ate meat I was not a pepperoni/sausage pizza fan, it always was dripping with grease and I felt gross after eating it. Only meat I liked on pizza was ham. And yeah I mean with pineapple, you heathens. ENJOY THE SALTY SWEET COMBO AND LIVE A LITTLE!

Pineapple can go die.

And yeah most heavier meat on pizza are gross yea. And yeah I agree about olives too, that abomination...

yeah i hate shrimps too, like i tried eating them but yeah they are on yuck on everything still

banana on pizza is worse than murder and anyone who puts bananas on pizza is sentenced to eternal damnation.

Pineapple
Pumpkin
Any fruit besides tomatoes and peppers
Toe nails (onions)
Mushrooms
Any meat besides pepperoni or chouri?o (Portuguese sausage)
Plastic
Paper
Wood
Cardboard
Cinnamon
Glue
Lead
Rocks
Glass
Metal
Actual toe nails
Any fish
And many more...

Hey don't be saying anything about my glass pizza.

Anyways, pepperoni is definitely the worst topping. It's just so..... bland.

I can't stand pineapple, but everybody I know seems to love it so I usually have to order my own pizza lol. ;^;
I just cant stand the taste of the tomato sauce and the sweetness from the pineapple mixed..
I love any type of meat and onions/peppers on pizza!

In all squidiness, pineapples and any onions/peppers. Yuck

Last edited:
Back