Selling Need to get rid of some stuff

Hi do you still have the lotus pond?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 5 tbt okay?

Hello! I'm not sure if you accept IGB, but if you do, how much for the Marie set? I'm willing to pay anything for it, haha :D

Also could I offer another 10 tbt for the white festive tree and 2017 cake, so a total of 15 tbt (white festive tree, lotus pond, and 2017 cake).

Also could I offer another 10 tbt for the white festive tree and 2017 cake, so a total of 15 tbt (white festive tree, lotus pond, and 2017 cake).

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'm not sure if you accept IGB, but if you do, how much for the Marie set? I'm willing to pay anything for it, haha :D

I don't need igb, but since I need to get rid of it you can have it for free.

Ah, if you're willing to give it for free then I will accept it ヽ( ??`)ノ
If you need something in-game, ask me and I'll try to find it

Thank you so much btw!

Last edited:
Is your Celeste Ribbon and New 3DS XL - HHD still Available? And do you Accept In-game Bells? :)

Added you back! Tell me if you want me to open the gate, or if I should come pick them.

Id prefer to deliver.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is your Celeste Ribbon and New 3DS XL - HHD still Available? And do you Accept In-game Bells? :)
I don't need IGB, but I just need to get rid of them so you can have them.

I'll be available to trade for most of the day! FC is 3196-4978-3919. It'll be Mayor Polaris of Harbor, as I've started working on my third town recently.

My gates are open! I'll send TBT once you arrive. Sorry for the junk in front of the train station; this town is very much under construction.

Back