White Pansy
Purple Candy
White Lily
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (66) +
I cleaned my closet out, so now I need to get rid of some things. Here's a list:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/VbbUIr1J7o
I also have a ton of Special Npc pictures.
Please make an offer in tbt, but since I need to get rid of this stuff, I'll take pretty much anything.

Last edited:
hey! I'm interested in the gamecube drawer, studio headphones, and super sea snail. 12 tbt?

I would like to buy the waistcoat from you, please. And the tractor, too. I offer 5 BTB...is that enough?

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

Do you prefer to deliver or have me pickup? Either is okay with me. Please PM me when you are available? Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in your kokeshi doll...do you accept in game bells or do u have a wish list??

I guess igb, but I don't need a lot of it.
Added you.
- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! I'm interested in the gamecube drawer, studio headphones, and super sea snail. 12 tbt?

Sure! I added you.

Last edited:
Hi, if you're still selling the inkoplis wall and floor, lottie's bun, massage chair, red ringmaster coat, splatoon tower, white tile floor and wall for 18tbt?

Ok I will open my gates in 10 mins...how much 4 it?

Eh doesn't matter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi. Do you still have the sports car?

Yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, if you're still selling the inkoplis wall and floor, lottie's bun, massage chair, red ringmaster coat, splatoon tower, white tile floor and wall for 18tbt?

Ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

alrighty, added you too. lemme know when you're available and I'll open my gates!

I'm available now.

Can I pick up or would you rather deliver?

Hi, I was wondering if you were still selling the Handbag, Lottiee's bun, Inkopolis sign and the narrow clock? If you still have any of those I can pay igb or tbt ^.^

yes i wouldn't mind that, let me know the gate is open and you're ready. Theres no rush~

-I'll be heidi from ereta

Last edited:
Back