• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Need to get rid of some stuff

may i have the celeste bow and the labrador ornament for 5 tbt? o:

Sorry, trying to figure out how to send bells on mobile! I might have to start up my laptop, but I promise I'm paying!

I would love to grab the white festive tree for 2tbt please!

I actually won't be on until later bc work /: if someone else asks in the mean time you can give it to them :') sorry

Awesome! What would be a good time for us to meet? It's 10:43 AM PST for me right now.

Last edited:
I actually won't be on until later bc work /: if someone else asks in the mean time you can give it to them :') sorry

That's ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! What would be a good time for us to meet? It's 10:43 AM PST for me right now.

I'm available all day today, right now it's 2:14 pm for me.

Okay cool! I'll add your friend code and open my gates so you can come over. I ordered the white festive tree, 2017 cake and white festive tree for 15 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates Open.

Town: Bread
Mayor: Loaf

Hi, do you still have the Inkopolis table and lotus pond? If so would 7 tbt in total do? =)

Hello!! I'm interested in your lotus pond, does 20 tbt sound good??

Back