• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How much would SOMETHING like this be worth

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I was bored ok. (Might add more examples)

Not much. I just used a random app, but im pretty happy with it. If you could tell me how to make it better quality, i'll be happy :D^^
oie_14164638X3Us43lg.png
00a42dd2-24b2-40ec-9101-26935d0d68f6.png
dotpict_20171015_193258.png

Last edited:
It was just a little random doodle of some random thing.
To be clear.
Not an exact clue ;).

Good pixel art is actually pretty valuable. Custom designs are used in most towns to give it that unique feel. If you could continue to work on your skills through that app then tried to transfer those skills into the game to make outfits or path ways I think a lot of people would be into it. Not to mention that good pixel art is pretty cool im sure people would love villagers or mayors in that style, it would just have to be bigger, but baby steps ^.^

reminds me of that crab from spongebob lol
(not an insult)

Cool, maybe try drawing something easier to recognize? Like a mayor? It's also helpful to make the images bigger

Oh for better quality, try using an image hosting site like imgur or something. You could also use an online image editor to resize the image if that's the problem

Last edited:
reminds me of that crab from spongebob lol
(not an insult)

Lol now that I look it, it does lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool, maybe try drawing something easier to recognize? Like a mayor? It's also helpful to make the images bigger

Oh for better quality, try using an image hosting site like imgur or something. You could also use an online image editor to resize the image if that's the problem

Ye, I used imgur, he quality looked the same

You don't necessarily have to draw humans. Furries are a lucrative market. Don't wanna talk you into something and I'm no furry but they pay really really well from what I've heard
If I wouldn't hold onto my aesthetics I'd go for it lol

You don't necessarily have to draw humans. Furries are a lucrative market. Don't wanna talk you into something and I'm no furry but they pay really really well from what I've heard
If I wouldn't hold onto my aesthetics I'd go for it lol

yeah literally what yon said from what ive heard from ANY source is that furries are th ebest commissioners to work with, and are likely to pay you a reasonable price. u dont have to be part of the furr community or be a furry but if u learn how to draw furry anatomy u can profit fhhfhf

Back